Responsive Web Design Snapshots
Click on an image below to view fullscreen
Boutique-style portrait studio that includes professional hair, makeup, and wardrobe styling in every session
Taylor-Roman had a website built a few years ago but never quite finished it. Some images wouldn’t load properly, and the page load time was huge.
We implemented a list of performance-enhancing tasks, including:
- Transfer from an economy shared hosting account to a high-performance cloud server located 3 hours from the studio.
- Install advanced caching methods to speed up performance and load time.
- Install a CDN (Content Delivery Network) to improve performance.
- Resolved the image loading issue so all photographs on the site now load promptly and properly.
- Fixed some issues on the Blog.
- Trained an employee to add new posts to the Blog.
- We now host and manage the website as part of our Website Care Service to ensure the website’s performance now and into the future.