Is Your Website Producing Leads?
What is the primary purpose of a website? To get business! A well-developed website should be regularly attracting new customers. Ideally, the leads produced by the site would cover and exceed the operating costs of the website itself. Therefore, the website becomes a profitable asset to the business.
I don’t have a website at all.
There are many benefits to having an online site:
- A trusted resource for reliable information related to your business.
- A source of new business / customers / clients.
If you don’t have one yet, please get in touch with us so we can design you a beautiful and effective website.
I have a website but it isn’t bringing in leads.
Launching a new website doesn’t guarantee traffic and leads. Traffic must come from a source, such as:
- Social Media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram)
- Search Engine (e.g. Google)
- Direct (typing in and visiting your website directly)
The sad truth is: if you don’t tell people about your website, no one will visit it.
Sure, Google can bring traffic in by the masses, but that requires a well-established, trusted, search engine optimized website. New websites simply haven’t established that trust yet, so they are put near the bottom of the rankings.
So what can you do to bring in more traffic?
An advertising campaign might be the answer! Google Ads are “pay-per-click.” That means you only get charged when people click to your website. If you have a beautiful, well-designed website from Pioneer Media, your visitors will more likely convert to paying customers.
On the other hand, if you don’t have an attractive website, people might get confused or discouraged and leave the site. This means your paid advertising dollars are wasted. Make sure a quality website is on the top of your marketing plan.
Once you get an attractive, well-designed website, Google Ads might be the perfect solution for driving more online traffic. Why?
Let’s say your product or service costs $200. You spend $50 on 10 clicks, and 1 of those 10 visitors purchases your service. Your ROI is now 300%. Imagine if that happens every month!
What do I need to get started with an ad campaign?
Advertising campaigns are simple and easy to set up! The basics are:
- Keywords — you want your ad to show when people search for what?
- Target Area — which cities are you targeting? You can also do a radius around your business address.
- Budget — you choose your budget. $50, $100, $500, $2,000, whatever you want to spend, Google can work with.
- The Ad — you determine exactly what your ad says. Make it enticing so people want to click onto your website.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please get in touch with us to setup your ad campaign!