What does this mean? Why is it important? Here’s why:
- More and more people are using mobile phones and tablets to browse the Web.
- A study conducted by Google says that 67% of people indicated they would more likely purchase a product or service from a business that built a mobile-friendly website.
- The same study by Google said that 61% of users also said they would leave a site that’s not optimized for mobile.
The graph below by comScore, Inc. shows that Mobile website visitors have finally surpassed Desktop visitors.
It is now more important than ever to optimize your website for mobile!
How Do I Go Mobile-Friendly?
We build 2 different types of mobile-friendly sites:
- Responsive Design: These are websites designed to adapt to any screen size or device, so the desktop, laptop, tablet, and smartphone will all display the same content but laid out perfectly for each screen size. This is the ideal solution for all future websites.
- Mobile Web App: These are websites that look and perform like native iPhone or Android apps. They are very fast and effective. The most important company information is just a tap away.
If your website is not already mobile-friendly, contact us immediately to discuss your options. We will be happy to provide you with examples of other mobile-friendly sites that we have designed. We can also check your website’s tracking data to see what percentage of visits are from mobile devices. The future of mobile is already here. Don’t let your website get left behind!